Putting Food By Book - 5th Edition
This is the quintessential work on the best ways to can, freeze, pickle, dry, cure and preserve just about anything.
- Updated 5th edition includes the newest canning procedures, equipment and preparation times
- Instructions for canning, freezing, salting, smoking, drying and root cellaring
- Mouthwatering recipes for pickles, relishes, jams and jellies
- Learn to preserve food with less sugar and salt (recipes included)
- Well-researched tips on equipment, ingredients, health and safety issues and resources
- Comprehensive index
- Greene, Hertzberg and Vaughan
- 5-1/4" x 8"
- 454 pp.