This heavy-duty lantern has been crafted in Germany since the 1930s. They're very similar to the Dietz Original #76, but they're about 20 percent heavier and feature ALL German components (including glass, wicks and sourcing of steel). You'll see and feel their higher quality immediately. Germany.
- Extremely durable and weather-resistant
- Thermal heat-resistant SUPRAX globes will not crack, even when touched by rain or snow
- Specially developed burner element prevents flickering and sooting from the flame
- 3.5 candlepower of light (1/2" flat wick)
- Special sealing inside tank prevents leakage
- Tank holds enough fuel for up to 20 hours of light (11.5 oz)
- Silver lantern is galvanized, which increases rust resistance
- 10"H, 1-1/4 lb
- 100 percent made in Germany
Note: Recommended for outdoor use only.
Click here to download the manual.