Voted Best Destination in Ohio's Amish Country
What we offer for group tours
- For a three-minute step-on greeting, please call 800-438-5346 to schedule your visit. One lucky guest will also win a special prize.
- We are happy to provide a box of catalogs for you to hand out to guests as they return to the bus.
- Ample free bus parking, a clean non-smoking environment and handicapped accessible with clean and large bathrooms.
- Free shipping on your order of $100 or more.
- The driver and escort receive a free meal at Lehman's charming Cast Iron Cafe
Visitor's Tip Corner
35,000 square feet isn't a pit stop, it's a delightful destination. We recommend allowing 2 hours to explore our store and cafe. Handicapped accessible with benches throughout, the store is suitable for all visitors.
Stay in Touch
Receive our retail store emails and stay up-to-date with the latest events and promotions. Be added to the store email list by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thousands of museum-quality antiques are displayed throughout the store, many of which are located on shelving above our products.
Visitors love our Photo Op Spots, including an authentic Amish Buggy, vintage phone booth, and pre-Civil War era jail. Share your pictures on social media using #OnlyatLehmans.
What we do
- Offer simple products that simply work
- Value locally-made and USA-made products
- Sell low-tech items in a high tech world
- Carry what others don't in large assortments
- Stock non-electrical products that are reliable
- Stand together with our vendors and employees to bring our customers A Simpler Life
events and classes
Plan your trim around one of our many events or lifestyle workshops. There's always something fun happening at Lehman's.
Lehman's Store Hours