Superb Canning Jar Lids - Regular Mouth (USA Made)
Stock up on Quality Canning Jar Lids
Engineered to be the highest quality lids available, these regular-mouth canning lids have a specially formulated adhesive that is thicker and wider to seal on virtually all jars (always follow USDA recommendations when canning). Locally made near us in Ohio!
- BluSeal™ Integrity-More sealing power and designed to prevent buckling. Safe for high pressure canning. FDA compliant, BPA free.
- QuinTek™ Protection-Five layers of corrosion protection.
- "Pop"Lok™ Assurance-Distinctive "popping' sound ensures seal. More vacuum, longer-lasting seal.
- For Regular Mouth Canning Jars-2-3/4"OD, lids fit regular-mouth canning jars.
- Made in America-USA made a few miles from our store.
Helpful Hint: When tightening the ring prior to canning, it is important to "tighten it, but not make it too tight" because over tightening ring will not allow the jar to seal properly.
An easy way to ensure that the ring is tight, but not too tight, is using the three-finger method. Using only three fingers prevents you from over tightening the ring.
Looking for Wide Mouth Lids? Click here.
Canning Jar Lids - Reusable - Regular
Reusable Canning Lids for Regular Mouth Jars
Once you discover these indefinitely reusable regular-sized plastic canning lids, you may never go back to the old single-use metal lids. BPA and lead-free.
- Choose from starter set, 24 lids total (two 12-packs) or our bulk set, 144 lids total (twelve 12-packs)
- Indefinitely reusable
- Use with pressure canners, water bath or vacuum sealers
- Use with standard metal bands
- Made of FDA and USDA approved materials
- Fits regular-mouth canning jars
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free (see below for more info)
- USA made
We also carry Wide Mouth Reusable Canning Lids. Click here to find them.
From the manufacturer:Lids are made of FDA and USDA approved, food grade product known as Polyoxymethylene Copolymer (POM) or Acetal Copolymer. They DO NOT contain any Bisphenol A (BPA).
This product is formulated using polyacetal base resin that is compliant for use in food contact applications according to (CFR), Title 21, 177.2470. Any additives that may be present comply with appropriate, specific FDA Regulations.
Types of food: All types of food except foods containing 15 percent or more alcohol.
Conditions of Use: Use temperature not to exceed 250 deg F per 177.2470.
Additionally, this plastic is approved by the USDA for direct contact use with meat and poultry products, as well as meeting the Sanitary Standards 3A Compliance for the Dairy and Food Industries Supply Association (DFISA).
* Jars with nicks or chips in tops will not seal properly.
* Approx. 1 inch of headspace should be allowed for sufficient vacuum.
* Using a towel or something similar while tightening metal band, after processing, will help prevent accidental contact with hot contents.
* Leave metal band on processed goods until contents cool completely.
* Allow processed goods to cool at room temperature for 12-24 hours.
* If you leave metal bands on during storage, store in dry area to prevent rust.
* The rubber rings can be reused if no damage is visible. We suggest they be turned over each use. Previous placement will be evident by seal ring grooves left by lid.