We're sorry, this item is 100% sold out and we're unable to get more. The good news is we do have other canning lids available as an alternative. See below.
Ball® regular size dome lids have safely sealed thousands of jars of fruit and vegetables over the past 120 years. Affordable, reliable, they're a lid you can trust. Made in America by Ball®, the most dependable name in home canning and food preservation.
Log in to add to your wishlist!
Engineered to be the highest quality lids available, these regular-mouth canning lids have a specially formulated adhesive that is thicker and wider to seal even on jars with minor defects (always follow USDA recommendations when canning). Locally made near us in Ohio!
Once you discover these indefinitely reusable regular-sized plastic canning lids, you may never go back to the old single-use metal lids. BPA and lead-free.
From the manufacturer:Lids are made of FDA and USDA approved, food grade product known as Polyoxymethylene Copolymer (POM) or Acetal Copolymer. They DO NOT contain any Bisphenol A (BPA).
This product is formulated using polyacetal base resin that is compliant for use in food contact applications according to (CFR), Title 21, 177.2470. Any additives that may be present comply with appropriate, specific FDA Regulations.
Limitations:Types of food: All types of food except foods containing 15 percent or more alcohol.
Conditions of Use: Use temperature not to exceed 250 deg F per 177.2470.
Additionally, this plastic is approved by the USDA for direct contact use with meat and poultry products, as well as meeting the Sanitary Standards 3A Compliance for the Dairy and Food Industries Supply Association (DFISA).
* Jars with nicks or chips in tops will not seal properly.
* Approx. 1 inch of headspace should be allowed for sufficient vacuum.
* Using a towel or something similar while tightening metal band, after processing, will help prevent accidental contact with hot contents.
* Leave metal band on processed goods until contents cool completely.
* Allow processed goods to cool at room temperature for 12-24 hours.
* If you leave metal bands on during storage, store in dry area to prevent rust.
* The rubber rings can be reused if no damage is visible. We suggest they be turned over each use. Previous placement will be evident by seal ring grooves left by lid.