Our Natural Stoneware Loaf Pan is OUT OF STOCK, but we have ordered more! You are still able to purchase it now and we will ship it to you as soon as it arrives. Questions? Please call 1-800-438-5346 or email us at info@Lehmans.com.
The Secret to Even Heating and Healthier Eating!
We understand knowing what's in your cookware is important, so we searched for a natural alternative that not only bakes evenly but is made with just clay and water. Enjoy baking the perfect loaf with this worry-free, natural, unglazed loaf pan. It absorbs and distributes heat evenly, so your food browns evenly. Plus, there are no chemicals to worry about!
- Made in our home state of Ohio
- Super durable, this vitrified stoneware is fired at over 2000°F
- Naturally non-absorbent and stick resistant
- Microwave and oven safe up to 500°F
- Overall: 10-1/2"Lx 5-1/4"W x 3"H
- Inside: 8-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 2-3/4"D
- Weight: 3 lb
- USA made