Log in to add to your wishlist!
Packed with crunchy peanut bits and creamy peanut butter flavor, this delicious granola will delight snackers of all ages. Enjoy as a wholesome cereal (don't forget the milk!) or eat as a satisfying snack. It's convenient to pack for camping and hiking trips, too.
Ingredients: Quick oats, rolled oats, canola oil, peanut butter (roasted peanuts, sugar, contains 2% or less of molasses, fully hydrogenated vegetable oil (rapeseed, cottonseed, soybean), salt), brown sugar (granulated sugar, refined cane molasses syrup), sweetened coconut (a tree nut) (sugar, water, propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite (a preservative)), water, almonds (a tree nut), peanuts, imitation vanilla extract (water, artificial flavor, caramel color, citric acid, sodium benzoate), salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 2 tbsp (30g) Calories 140, Fat Calories 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 14g (5% DV), Dietray Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (10% DV) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.