Preserving Food without Freezing or Canning Book
- An essential guide for those who seek "healthy food for a healthy world"
- The collective effort of over 150 organic gardeners across France and Europe!
- Air-drying, lacto-fermentation, or preserving foods in oil, vinegar, salt or sugar
- These recipes are unfamiliar and even outlandish, but the aim is to preserve food as close to fresh as possible
- More than 250 easy and enjoyable recipes featuring locally grown and minimally refined ingredients
- 6" x 9"
- 197 pp.