Make quick work of big cutting jobs with this practical harvest tool. It's by far the fastest way to make large quantities of hash browns, coleslaw and sauerkraut. Three finely honed, rust-proof stainless steel blades slice or shred any firm fruit or vegetable, including apples (for cider and sauce), carrots, potatoes and cabbage.
- Sturdy beechwood frame is securely screwed together and sanded smooth
- Removable slide box holds vegetables, protects your fingers from blades and stops before you hit your knuckles
- Comfortable fingerholds give you a secure grip on the handle
- Slide box 7-1/8" x 7-1/8" x 2-1/2"D
- Overall size 8-11⁄16"W x 23-9⁄16"L
- 4-1/2 lb