Recycle old newspapers into compact, environmentally-friendly transplant pots with this simple, 2-piece tool. It's fast, fun and extremely easy.
Watch our how-to video below to learn more about the PotMaker.
- Roll strips of newspaper around the press, fold excess on end under the press, then press into the form to create the pot
- Fill with soil and sow seeds
- The whole biodegradable pot can be planted into the ground
- No need for unsightly plastic pots
- Forms 2-1/4" OD pots
- Also use to make favor containers for birthday parties, shows (see description below)
- Solid maple press and form are sanded smooth
- 5" H, made in Canada
THE POTMAKER DESCRIPTION
Your Wooden PotMaker doesn't just have to be for dirt & seedlings. It makes wonderful shower favors (fill with nuts & mints) or to serve individual rolls or little bread sticks. Instead of using plain newspaper use beautiful wrapping paper designed for the occasion or even the funny papers. Makes adorable containers for a child's birthday party, filled with tiny trinkets like balloons, rings and candy. The possibilities are endless.