A good picnic basket is a necessity for every family. Ours is hand-woven right here in Amish Country – an ancient craft revived by a local Amish family. You'll arrive at picnics, family gatherings and pot-luck dinners with your food and dishes all neatly tucked away inside this attractive basket.
- Reeds are woven around poplar staves
- Light stain with home-dyed hunter green accents
- Bottom and lid made of 1/2" plywood for extra strength
- Bent poplar handles
- Bottom is 11" x 15" and tapers out to 14" x 18" at top of basket
- Bottom is signed and dated by the maker
- 9-1/2"H, 7 lb.